It’s FRIDAY. It’s also the opening weekend of CATCHING FIRE. I Know I shouldn’t go. I hate bigggggg crowds. BUT I”M SOOOOOO READY to see it! #catchingfire #lovepeeta What are YOU doing this weekend?
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: A GIVEAWAY of Joshilyn Jackson’s latest, Someone Else’s Love Story, talk of upcoming Twitter chats (yippee!), news about Joshilyn Jackson’s tour, and a review of Sleigh Belles by Beth Albright (remember her first book Sassy Belles was a Deep South Magazine Summer Reading List selection) by yours truly! Plus- a whole heck of a lotta other stuff!
3. Looking for ideas for the book lover in your life? Well Traveling With T just so happens to have a list! Read here for ideas!
4. #bringingAWESOMEback: Bloggers Made of AWESOME has returned! Lori @ Escape With Dollycas into A Good Book is a great tour coordinator & shows AWESOME love to cozy mysteries!
5. Week 3 Questions have been posted for discussion about Hush Little Baby by Suzanne Redfearn!
6. What is your #fridayreads? I’m reading Kind of Cruel by Sophie Hannah!
7. Next week is Thanksgiving week- and I know many will be traveling. But check in when you can because I’ll have 2 giveaways happening- and they look pretty good!