This is the last week of questions- we have discussed and had a great time!
I hope you have enjoyed reading Hush Little Baby with Book Lovers Unite.
Please know that if you have read- but have not commented- you can still join in! It’s not too late.
Next week- Thanksgiving and Black Friday will be happening- and I wish you and your family a happy holiday. And if you go out and Black Friday shop- have fun!
Questions for Week 3:
1. What was your overall thoughts about the book?
2. How did you like the ending? Fitting? Would you like to know more about Jillian or is her story over?
3. What do you think- did Gordon kill Jeffrey? Was Jeffrey just in the wrong place, wrong time? Suzanne never really tells us 100% absolutely if Gordon did or not.
4. I asked you when we first started this book- what would you do if you were in Jillian’s place and told you to think about it. After finishing the book- are you still certain of what you would do?
5. A father’s love was another theme in this book. Jillian’s dad loved her and worked hard to save her. And Claudia’s dad was another father who did what he could to help Jillian. Did Claudia’s father help out because of Jillian- or was it strictly love for his daughter and Jillian just benefited?