It’s Friday! What are your plans for the weekend?
1. Deep South Mag and their #literaryfriday: Flannery O’Connor and money, James Franco and “As I Lay Dying”, Gatsby Companion Reading List, Top 10 references to Faulkner in Pop Culture and much more!
2. Book-Alicious Mama has posted Week 3 Questions for Astor Place Vintage, our September Book Lovers Unite selection. Join in the fun ( it’s a great book!) Don’t forget, Book Lovers Unite fans- we’ll be back at Traveling With T in October for The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman!
3. Bookmagnet’s Fall for These October Titles is filled with interesting sounding books! Two have caught my attention even before she posted her list- The Last Winter of Dani Lancing by P.D. Viner and Bridget Jones Mad About the Boy by Helen Fielding.
4. Another AWESOME blogger- Rhiannon @ Ivory Owl Reviews! See Rhiannon’s #literaryconfessions for 2 #literarygiants she cannot stand!
6. My #fridayreads: The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty ( from Sept 30-Oct 6th, come discuss at She Reads!), Wedding Belles by Beth Albright, and Grounded by Angela Correll (look for my review and interview next week with Angela Correll!)