It’s Friday- I don’t know about where ya’ll are- but we’ve been having some nice days. Good breezes. Not as high humidity (my hair says a big THANK YOU!)
1. This week, I’ll be posting about 2 weeks of #literaryfriday from Deep South Mag! August 16th’s #literaryfriday is all about some Best Debuts of 2000- I see some #southernlit writers that made that list! Also talk of the AJC Decatur Book Festival, literary colleges and more!
Last week’s #literaryfriday: Joshilyn Jackson & Pinterest, Interview with Ashton Lee (interviewed by yours truly 😉 and Lucy Burdette news (among other things!)
2. Book Lovers Unite online book club is reading The Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers- week 2 questions have been posted! Book-alicious Mama is announcing September Book Lovers Unite pick today- and she has a good one!
3. Rita Leganski took some time off from her busy schedule and stopped by Traveling With T to talk about The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow this week!
4. Bloggers Made Of AWESOME feature had a new AWESOME blogger: Jen H @ The Relentless Reader. Read on for her #literarycrush! I won’t reveal- but on Twitter she said “does he have manly muscles? I don’t know and I don’t care! I love him for his MIND!”
5. Two new reviews posted this week on Traveling With T: Speak of the Devil by Allison Leotta and The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop and Café by Mary Simses!
6. Traveling With T has 2 (count them, 2!) giveaways this week! Both end Monday night, the 19th, at 11:59pmEST- Brenda Janowitz is giving away her first 2 books: Scot on the Rocks and Jack With a Twist AND Courtney Miller Santo is giving away The Roots of the Olive Tree!
7. Don’t forget: Twitter chat with Kathleen Tessaro about The Perfume Collector– Monday, 8/19 8pmEST! Use #srbkchat to join in! Here is the Twubs room for #srbkchat
8. What is your #fridayreads? Mine are: Hotshot by Julie Garwood, Whistlin’ Past The Graveyard by Susan Crandall, The Tao of Martha by Jen Lancaster, The Perfume Collector by Kathleen Tessaro and The Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers!
9. Psst….. Check out Traveling With T next week- another giveaway is coming up!
2 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…..”
Thanks for the double Literary Friday mentions! My #fridayreads are Rivers by Michael Farris Smith and Lookaway, Lookaway by Wilton Barnhardt. Need to finish both this weekend to prepare for author interviews. Then, it’s on to The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer. Have a great weekend, T!
Lookaway, Lookaway is coming to TurnRow in Sept! 🙂 And you are welcome! You have a great weekend as well, E!