1. Deep South Mag and their #literaryfriday is posted! Erika Robuck chat was wonderful- her #literarycrush was revealed: It’s a tie between Tatiana de Rosnay and Simon van Booy (she calls it #swooncity!) Tatiana de Rosnay must know how Erika feels- because she wrote a beautiful blurb for Call Me Zelda! Read over #southernlit
More #literaryfriday news: Interview with Beth Albright, The Sassy Belles, news about Kimberly Brock, Georgia Author of the Year First Fiction Award winner, a play about Zelda F (She’s HOT now, folks!) and more!
For more Twitter chat info- check out Deep South Mag’s Twitter chat schedule!
2. Katherine Scott Jones reveals her Summertime Reading, One Book at a Time!
3. Kimberly McCreight is coming to my blog to answer questions about Reconstructing Amelia! Here are the details!
4. Week 4 of Reconstructing Amelia discussion questions have been posted!
5. Author Spotlight for Beth Albright– find out her #literarycrush and #literaryconfessions! Plus a #giveaway of The Sassy Belles!
6. My Thursday Mashup was filled with #giveaway information! Check it out!
7. My #fridayreads- I must confess: I’ve been lying- I keep saying the past 2 weeks, I’m going to read The Engagements ( I haven’t! This weekend is changing that, tho!) Other #fridayreads Restrike by Reba White Williams, Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella, and Chose The Wrong Guy, Gave the Wrong Finger by Beth Harbison.
Happy Reading 🙂
1. You may have noticed tons of tweets and things about Julie Kibler. Her debut novel, Calling Me Home, is She Reads Feb Book Club pick. And judging from the tweets and reviews- it seems that everyone in the #srblog group enjoyed the book. If you want to read about Julie Kibler is creating her best and most creative ideas- stop by She Reads today!
2. Tonight from 8-9PM CST chat with Erika Robuck about Hemingway’s Girl. Use #gr8books to join in!
3. More #giveaway news: Great New Books is giving away The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin. Stop by Great New Books and comment for a chance to win from Wed Feb 6 to Fri Feb 8th (by midnight EST time).
4. Like motorcycles? Non-fiction? Want to read a book about the take down of an outlaw motorcycle gang? Read my review of Gods of Mischief by George Rowe. Out in stores Feb 12!
1.Erika Robuck chats about Hemingway’s Girl on Twitter Wed Feb 6th from 8-9 pm CST! Use #gr8books to join in! Great Thoughts ( a blog) is hosting the chat- stop by her page and see some of the questions that will be discussed!
2. Elin Hilderbrand’s book The Castaways is $2.99 for e-books today only!
3. She Reads has a copy of The Girl’s Guide to Love and Supper Clubs to give to a lucky commenter! Go read Tell Me Something True- A Visit with Dana Bate, comment and maybe win! Also get a chuckle out of Dana’s story- it involves a Pyrex dish, explosion, and a 2 lessons she learned that night!
4. Be Your Own Valentine Giveaway- check Amy Hatvany website for details! Chocolates, signed galley, and Sephora- it’s a good #giveaway!
5. Win a copy of Joanne Fluke’s Red Velvet Cupcake Murder on Goodreads! Go there and follow the directions- fingers crossed for a win!
6. If you are not following #srblog hashtag on Twitter, you are missing out on so much. Reviews about books that are GREAT, good conversation with ladies who love to read, and much more!
7. The Next Time You See Me by Holly Goddard Jones- my review will be posted this week. Entertaining, though!