1. Deep South Mag and their #literaryfriday is posted! Erika Robuck chat was wonderful- her #literarycrush was revealed: It’s a tie between Tatiana de Rosnay and Simon van Booy (she calls it #swooncity!) Tatiana de Rosnay must know how Erika feels- because she wrote a beautiful blurb for Call Me Zelda! Read over #southernlit
More #literaryfriday news: Interview with Beth Albright, The Sassy Belles, news about Kimberly Brock, Georgia Author of the Year First Fiction Award winner, a play about Zelda F (She’s HOT now, folks!) and more!
For more Twitter chat info- check out Deep South Mag’s Twitter chat schedule!
2. Katherine Scott Jones reveals her Summertime Reading, One Book at a Time!
3. Kimberly McCreight is coming to my blog to answer questions about Reconstructing Amelia! Here are the details!
4. Week 4 of Reconstructing Amelia discussion questions have been posted!
5. Author Spotlight for Beth Albright– find out her #literarycrush and #literaryconfessions! Plus a #giveaway of The Sassy Belles!
6. My Thursday Mashup was filled with #giveaway information! Check it out!
7. My #fridayreads- I must confess: I’ve been lying- I keep saying the past 2 weeks, I’m going to read The Engagements ( I haven’t! This weekend is changing that, tho!) Other #fridayreads Restrike by Reba White Williams, Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella, and Chose The Wrong Guy, Gave the Wrong Finger by Beth Harbison.
Happy Reading 🙂
2 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll….”
I always enjoy your write-ups on Traveling with T! Keep up the great work, Tamara.
Thank you 🙂 🙂 After this weekend of reading- I’m thinking I’m going to have some more good books to recommend!