Can you believe that next week is Labor Day Weekend? Where, oh where did my summer go?!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday is hot, hot, hot: Giveaway of Lookaway, Lookaway By Wilton Barnhardt, Decatur Book Festival news, Southern Festival of Books, and much more!
PS: Plus a mention of an interview I did with Katherine Center, author of The Lost Husband, that just happened to make Deep South Mag’s Summer Reading List 2013!
2. Several #giveaways to list this week:
Linus’s Blanket is giving away a copy of The Girl You Left Behind by JoJo Moyes! (this giveaway ends TODAY!)
Always With A Book is giving away Three Little Words by Susan Mallery!
Traveling With T is giving away The Outcast by Jolina Petersheim!
Traveling With T is giving away The Lost Husband by Katherine Center!
**Just added: The Book Wheel is giving away Etched in Sand by Regina Calcaterra. This giveaway ends in 2 days!
3. Another Blogger Made Of AWESOME was featured this week on Traveling With T! Katherine @ Story Matters has quite a story and a nostalgic #literaryconfession!
4. #ctbs is still going on- so far, I’ve read 4 books from my shelf (a far less admirable goal than I’d hoped- but this last week of August might turn things around!)
5. My #fridayreads Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand- what are you reading for #fridayreads?
6. Author Spotlights this week on Traveling With T: Jolina Petersheim, Katherine Center, and Shannon Polson (plus a Shannon Polson Interview!)
7. I reviewed Whistling Past The Graveyard by Susan Crandall this week on Traveling With T!