It’s Friday. And it’s 40-something degrees where I live. Whatttt? What happened to my spring weather?
1. Deep South Mag and their #literaryfriday- The Great Gatsby (pictures and listening to the soundtrack) in preparation for “Gatsby week”, and other festivals, book-ish things and more.
2. I read and reviewed The Girl Who Married An Eagle by Tamar Myers for TLC Book Tours this week. It’s an interesting book- and worth a read!
3. For Cozy Mystery Reviews, I read Topped Chef by Lucy Burdette. Ya’ll know how I love my cozy books. And I ADORE the character Hayley Snow.
4. All week long at She Reads– the discussion of AND THEN I FOUND YOU by Patti Callahan Henry has been going on- still time to chime in!
My review of And Then I Found You can be read HERE
5. My #fridayreads: Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline and Deadly Harvest (A Detective Kubu mystery). What are your #fridayreads?
6. Read about Allison @ The Book Wheel’s meeting of BA Shapiro- author of The Art Forger- a book that I ABSOLUTLEY loved. I wanted to climb in this book, I loved it that much. Mystery, art, lust and love- I LOVE books like that. Allison was super-kind to send me an autographed copy because she knows how much I love this book!
My review of The Art Forger is HERE.
7. Looking for books to read for May? Read Bookmagnet’s suggestions!
8. She Reads articles you should read:
9. Like Cozy books? Want to join an online book club that only reads cozy books? Try Cozy Mystery Reviews
CMR is reading Mum’s The Word by Kate Collins for May!
10. #giveaway: The Fantastic 4 Cozy Mystery Giveaway