I’m back with my 2nd post in the #AMonthOfFaves postings. Have you visited GirlXOXO yet to see their take on this prompt?
Today’s prompt is Popular Books Worth The Hype!
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry. Her books always get hyped up and I am never disappointed by them.
- The Beach Trap by Ali Brady was on a good amount of summer reads list and I LOVED this book.
- The Lies I Tell by Julie Clark was even better than than The Last Flight!
- The Bodyguard by Katherine Center. Again, another author who gets much hype (her books are totally worth it.)
- A Flicker in the Dark by Stacy Willingham. I couldn’t get on the ‘gram without someone raving about this book. Then I listened to it. SO good.
What reads do you think were worth the hype in 2022?
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
4 thoughts on “#AMonthOfFaves: Popular Books Worth The Hype”
LOVED The Lies I Tell.
I forgot about this annual event.
Thanks! I thought Lies I Tell was great!!!
Thank you so much for the December entries. I loved them, and so appreciate your time and effort.
You are so welcome! 🙂