Well, it’s not Literary Friday… so welcome to another late edition of Literary Saturday. It’s that time of year where everything gets moving SUPER FAST and well…. Dec may just have some more literary Saturday’s 😉
2. The 9 foot Christmas tree with the branches you have to put on individually.
3. Getting approved for books you want to read is such a thrill!
4. I shared about a few of my favorite things- but you should read my post for more!
5. #FridayReads: I finished The Better Liar by Tanen Jones. So. Darn. Good!
6. This was of my 6 picks for Underrated Books We Think Deserved More Buzz….
View this post on Instagram
Today’s prompt for #AMonthofFaves is Underrated Books We Think Deserved More Buzz. . . Midnight at The Blackbird Cafe by Heather Webber ( thanks 🙏 @forgereads for the review copy!) is def a book I think deserved way more buzz. It’s got a lot going for it & has a Practical Magic vibe! . . You can see the other 5 I picked at my blog #linkinbio . . #genxbookstagrammers #travelingwithtreads #midnightattheblackbirdcafe #heatherwebber
7. #AMonthofFaves started this week! What books did I think were worth the hype?
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T