This weekend is the Sweet Potato Queen weekend. I’ll be wearing my big blue wig and having fun….
Sir Thomas update: As I write this post today (Wed)-he’s still missing. Today (Wed) makes 12 days. 😦 If he’s not returned by Friday, that will be 14 days. 😦 😦 😦 😦 My family is on Sir Thomas alert and knows I am to be notified if that gorgeous, gorgeous cat shows up. I’ll be sharing THAT news on my social media. But truthfully, if Sir Thomas shows up- you’ll be able to me crying and laughing and dancing. I MISS THAT CAT like crazy.
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: The Perfect Mother.
2. Blue rainbow #jennsrainbowchallenge:
3. Purple rainbow #jennsrainbowchallenge:
4. Ya’ll, I saw a video of my littlest niece dancing to Baby Shark and that has been about the only thing that took away some of the sadness from Sir Thomas still missing.
5. #FridayReads: Still working my way through Carousel Beach.
6. Have you added You, Me and The Sea to your TBR list?
7. Reviews and news from around the web: ReecasPieces reviews The Last Year of the War, Really Into This reviews The Things We Cannot Say, Silver’s Reviews reviews Beautiful Bad, & Always With a Book reviews Unwanted.
8. Great giveaway here- congrats Steph!!!
9. Happy Pub Week to Glory Road!
*What are you reading this weekend? Also keep sending good vibes for Sir Thomas, please!!!*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
4 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…”
I’m so sorry that your fur baby is still missing 😦 hugs T.
Thank you Jaymi. I am soooooooo sad. I just want him to come home- he was my big love bug. ❤
So sorry your cat is not home yet. That is just awful. Poor little guy.
I am reading Glory Road for a book tour.
I am SO sad. I just want him to come home. Are you liking Glory Road? I still have that to read.