Well, this weekend I have nothing planned. No things to go to, etc… And unless something changes in the next few hours- I’m declaring this weekend a weekend to catch up on blogging and doing some de-cluttering.
And.. you know… some reading as well 😉
1. ICYMI reviews and posts at Traveling With T: Little Broken Things, Sisters Like Us, & cover reveal of Fallout Girl.
2. Did you love when Erin from Deep South Magazine guest posted about Ten Mysteries To Keep You On Your Toes Through Summer? She’s working on another post about mysteries and Valentine’s Day…. Stay tuned!
3. Reviews from around the web: Tomes and Tequila reviews How To Stop Feeling Like Sh*t, Suzy Approved reviews Match Made in Manhattan, Ivory Owl Reviews reviews The Hazel Wood, Always With A Book reviews After You, Bookfan is giving away Twist of Faith, Books and Chinooks reviews Best Friends Forever, & The Baking Bookworm reviews The Girlfriend.
4. Spotted on Instagram: Novelgossip giving away Sometimes I Lie & Anatomy of a Scandal, K2Reader shares a photo of Cemetery Girl, WriterRhiannon shares review of The Hazel Wood, & Suzy Approved meets Adriana T.
5. ICYMI on Instagram: Pink is my signature color, She Leaves A Little Sparkle Wherever She Goes, National Compliment Day, & I’ve Had The Time of My Life.
6. My #FridayReads: The Wife by Alafair Burke.
*What are you doing this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
6 thoughts on “Literary Friday, ya’ll……”
Sounds like a good weekend…I love when there is a weekend to catch up on everything and especially reading. 🙂
I enjoyed SISTERS LIKE US. Going to take a look at your review.
Going to see what Erin from Deep South Magazine’s post is about too.
Great post, Tamara.
THANKS for your newsy post.
Well that was my plan, but Miss A came over so I didn’t get to read or blog (but I did have fun with her!)
My son has strep throat, so I will be playing nurse all weekend. More like — making him snacks and drinks while he cuddles in a blanket. His future wife is going to hate me for spoiling him.
LOL- yes, she is. But you gotta spoil your babies 🙂
Thanks for sharing about the giveaway of Twist of Faith, Tamara. I’m reading Not That I Could Tell by Jessica Strawser this weekend.
You are so welcome! And I really enjoyed that book!