Ya’ll……. It’s COLD. We had a mixture of sleet/snow here today and I about froze getting myself to the post office to drop off a birthday card.
I was going to get a pedicure tomorrow- but since the highs are only going to be in the 30’s and I hate, hate, hate putting on my real shoes right after a pedi ( you’re just never dry enough for real shoes right after) I’m going to hold off another week (Next Saturday temps are supposed to be in the high 50’s)
I forsee a lot of being curled up in my warm blanket with a good book or watching some DVD’s with the cats this weekend 🙂
1. ICYMI reviews at Traveling With T: Every Breath You Take & Something Like Happy.
2. Giveaways happening at Traveling With T: Close To Me & Just Between Us.
3. Reviews/Giveaways from around the web: Always With A Book reviews Now That You Mention It, Suzy Approved Books reviews Just Between Us, Tomes and Tequila picked her word for the year, Linda’s Book Obsession reviews The Secret Life of Mrs. London, Book Blogging Momma reviews Now That You Mention It, & ReecasPieces is sharing 5 books she’s excited to read in 2018.
4. What am I talking about over at Instagram? My best 9 pics of 2017, Come Away With Me by Karma Brown, my new planner, The Wife Between Us, The Last Mrs. Parrish, & the most adorable love bug (one of my nieces)
5. #FridayReads: I’m actually re-reading Sisters Like Us (loved it!) and trying to decide my next book- maybe The Woman in the Window?
*Looking for some reads for 2018? Check out the #FuturisticFriday list!*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
4 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…”
This cold weekend sounds like a great time to hibernate and read!
It was. I did some reading. Some blogging. Some cleaning. 🙂
I’m with you on the pedi – ruining it with shoes is the worst. The last few times I’ve been getting gel pedi and it’s so worth the extra cost. They use the UV light to bake it so it’s instantly dry, and it lasts forever!
The place I go to won’t do that on toes- they only do it on fingers (which I do get!) because I love the instantly dry factor!