This week has felt all fast to me- like one day it’s Monday, then it’s Friday! I had to take Jerry to the vet yesterday- he’s had his medicine dosage changed again. We also went to a new vet because I have never been that pleased with the vet he was seeing (they are just closer to my house.) It’s around ten miles further, but I’m leaning toward swapping vets.
1. This week’s reads had me leaving 3 star reviews twice on Goodreads- I’m still working on reviews for blog, though. Two Girls Down and Inherit The Bones just had something missing from them to get my 4 star ranking!
2. ICYMI review: Are You Sleeping by Kathleen Barber.
4. Suzy Approved Book Reviews reviews This Was Not The Plan, Novelgossip reviews Unraveling Oliver, The Suspense is Thrilling Me reviews The Good Daughter, OnDBookshelf reviews Best Intentions, Tomes and Tequila reviews If The Creek Don’t Rise, The Baking Bookworm reviews A Stranger in the House, Books and Chinooks reviews Emma in the Night, Sarah’s Book Shelves reviewed Emma in the Night, Always With A Book reviews The Salt House (a She Reads Book Club selection!)
5. Instagram fun: I’ve been mainly a water drinker for the past couple of years, but sometimes still like a soda- my dad ordered these for me and I’ve enjoyed the root beer and cherry vanilla so far! #bookmail: Best Intentions and Bless Her Heart.
6. #FridayReads: How To Change A Life by Stacey Ballis.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T