Hi all… This Literary Friday is coming late, but better late than never, right? Side note: Next week, I will be out of town for Book Expo. I will have some posts going live on Traveling With T ( so keep sharing, retweeting, pinning and all that jazz!) BUT I highly doubt that I’ll have a Literary Friday post for June 2nd. So, to my Literary Friday fans- I’ll try to make June 9th’s post extra filled with the good stuff 🙂
On to Literary Friday!
1. Beach Reads are on my mind as the weather warms up (although we had a cool snap.. in May.. in Mississippi this week.. What’s up with the weather, MS? ) So be sure and check out 22 Beach Reads for Your Summer Vacation!
2. ICYMI reviews at Traveling With T: A Simple Favor & A Bridge Across The Ocean
3. I discovered a new to me site- Literarian. They were kind enough to include Ten Mysteries To Keep You On Your Toes Through Summer in their Summer Reading List roundup and I found new lists to check out! Thanks 🙂
4. Andrea at Great Thoughts has your Memorial Day Reading plans COVERED. You just grab the SPF 😉
5. #FridayReads: My Husband’s Wife. I’m not very far into it..
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
2 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…..”
So excited you are going to Book Expo! I look forward to hearing all about it. Enjoy!
I had a GREAT time! 2 big highlights- having lunch with BA Paris and meeting Jane Green. 🙂