I got back from Sweet Potato Queen weekend on Sunday and cuddled with my cats while I unpacked. Then I hit the week hard with gardening- planting red gerbera daisies this week.
1. Deep South Magazine shared their Spring Reads List and it looks pretty darn good!
2. Is your mind longing for the beach? Andrea at Good Girl Gone Redneck has a great beach list of reads for you!
3. If Southern Fiction is your middle name- check out Stacy at The Novel Life’s list of Southern Fiction releasing in 2017!
4. BookBub thinks these 15 books could be 2017’s Gone Girl!
5. Sweet Potato Queen weekend fun: Big Hat lunch, Happiness on a plate at Babalu, Super Blue Mermaid, With my buddy Rhonda, With Mary of Ta-Ta Queens, and leaving Jackson, MS with my bling hat on.
6. Reviews from around the internet: Ivory Owl Reviews reviewed Dead Letters, Book Blogging Momma is giving away Small Admissions, Book Blogging Momma reviews Small Admissions, OnDBookshelf reviewed The Hope Chest, Always With A Book reviewed Forever a Hero (plus there is a giveaway!), NovelGossip reviews It Happens All The Time.
7. #FuturisticFriday picks for April-June will be revealed on April 7 at my #FuturisticFriday co-partner in crime’s blog, Doing Dewey. While we await the new books- be sure to enter to win City of Light, City of Poison over at Doing Dewey!
8. #FridayReads: Follow Me Down.
*What are your plans for the weekend? I’m going to be in my garden and organizing the house. I’m also thinking about purchasing this gorgeous flower.*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
8 thoughts on “Literary Friday, ya’ll…”
Is the flower a hibiscus? I have several and love them. You can buy them either as annuals or perennials – the one that comes back every year is a bit more expensive but well worth it. Have a great weekend!!
It is! I’ll have to bring it in during cold weather, but it’s gorgeous and I REALLLLY want it!
I am working on serious spring cleaning!
*fist bump* YAY!
It looks as though you had a great time at the Sweet Potato Queen Weekend. Loved your costume.
ENJOY your weekend and your gardening. Still too cold here for that.
Are you going to the BEA? I am opting out this year. Just don’t feel like it.
Yes, I am going to BEA. I’m excited about it because I’m meeting up with 2 bloggers that I’m friends with.
Have a wonderful time.
Too bad I never got to meet you at the Atria party the year before last.
I know! Maybe one day our paths will cross 🙂