I got back from Sweet Potato Queen weekend on Sunday and cuddled with my cats while I unpacked. Then I hit the week hard with gardening- planting red gerbera daisies this week.
1. Deep South Magazine shared their Spring Reads List and it looks pretty darn good!
2. Is your mind longing for the beach? Andrea at Good Girl Gone Redneck has a great beach list of reads for you!
3. If Southern Fiction is your middle name- check out Stacy at The Novel Life’s list of Southern Fiction releasing in 2017!
4. BookBub thinks these 15 books could be 2017’s Gone Girl!
6. Reviews from around the internet: Ivory Owl Reviews reviewed Dead Letters, Book Blogging Momma is giving away Small Admissions, Book Blogging Momma reviews Small Admissions, OnDBookshelf reviewed The Hope Chest, Always With A Book reviewed Forever a Hero (plus there is a giveaway!), NovelGossip reviews It Happens All The Time.
7. #FuturisticFriday picks for April-June will be revealed on April 7 at my #FuturisticFriday co-partner in crime’s blog, Doing Dewey. While we await the new books- be sure to enter to win City of Light, City of Poison over at Doing Dewey!
8. #FridayReads: Follow Me Down.
*What are your plans for the weekend? I’m going to be in my garden and organizing the house. I’m also thinking about purchasing this gorgeous flower.*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T