Current Mood: Feeling all sparkly and like a Queen because I am at the Sweet Potato Queen weekend in Jackson, MS. Reuniting with my friends for a big ole weekend of fun makes me extra happy!
2. From around the internet: Ivory Owl Reviews has 5 mini reviews, Bliss, Beauty & Books started a new feature: What’s In My Bookish (Beauty) Bag?, Ivory Owl Reviews is giving away copies of Girl In Disguise, Always With A Book reviews The Cutaway, Bookfan reviews Every Wild Heart, NovelGossip reviews The Breakdown, The Book Wheel reviews The Clairvoyants, The Baking Bookworm reviews The Roanoke Girls, OnDBookshelf reviews Never Let You Go and Book Blogging Momma reviews The Beach House Cookbook, Never Let You Go, and Almost Missed You.
3. On Saturday, I was at the Garden Extravaganza in Jackson, MS. I saw these pink gerbera daisies and I had to have them! On the way to the event, I thought I had misplaced my Burt’s Bees chapstick and I knew it was going to be a long day- because that stuff is what saves my lips- so this is how I felt when I found it in my bag!
4. #CatBrag: Sunday and Monday of this week- the weather was just gorgeous. The boy cats took advantage and enjoyed the flower pots! Sir Thomas and Jerry are so cute!
5. Have you been watching Big Little Lies? I am!
6. #FridayReads: Honestly, I’ll prob not read much over the weekend. Seeing the ladies and catching up will be a big priority- but I did recently finish The Secret Room by Sandra Block and The Young Wives Club by Julie Pennell.
7. Deep South Magazine released their 10 picks for Spring list and I’m busy adding books to my TBR pile 🙂
8. Did you miss my guest post with The Novel Connection about why I think authors are rockstars?
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T