Hello, it’s Fri-yay!!! 🙂 We’re 2 days in December and my Christmas tree is all lit up and my burlap snowman is happy and I’ve had at least 2 talks with the cats about staying away from the tree (which reminds me of this image that Karin Slaughter posted on Facebook yesterday- cat people will LOL!)
1. Deep South Magazine and their Literary Friday: Want to celebrate #literaryfriday? Pick a book to read off Deep South Magazine’s Fall/Winter Reads list or check out this review of The Orphan Mother. And be sure to mark your calendar for January 13th– Deep South Magazine Twitter chats will return with author Kimberly Belle (The Marriage Lie) that is sure to have chat attendee’s running to the library for this book!
2. All month long, the event #AMonthOfFaves2016 is happening. Created by Tanya at GirlXOXO and co-hosted by myself and Andi from Estella’s Revenge- it’s a fun month long of prompts to post about and reasons to check out other blogs! Here is the line-up and for your reading pleasure- A Few of My Fave Things and 5ish Popular Books That Were Worth The Hype.
3. ICYMI reviews: Well-Played: The Ultimate Guide to Awakening Your Family’s Playful Spirit by Meredith Sinclair, Crepe Factor by Laura Childs, When All The Girls Have Gone by Jayne Ann Krentz, Miracle on 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan, A Wedding for Christmas by Lori Wilde, and Say No More by Hank Philiipi Ryan.
4. Courtney at Bliss, Beauty and Books had the great honor of revealing Nicole Waggoner’s second book, The Act, today. While no giveaway today- Courtney does hint at a future giveaway opp- so keep your eyes peeled!
6. Pretty Pintastic Party is happening over at Mom’s Small Victories (and be sure to take a glance at her gorg new blog design!)
8. The Book Wheel talks about 5 ways to squeeze in more listening time with Audible!
*Have you checked out my Holiday Gift Guide?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T