Thu. | Dec. 1 – These Are A Few of My Favorite Things #AMonthofFaves2016 – eg. to eat, drink, wear, smell, see, do, enjoy, best thing I bought, most used gift received etc, favorite concert, outdoor activity, place visited, most squee worthy moment of the year, biggest change.
So, go check out our posts and don’t forget to link up, baby! We’ll be circling around the internet, sharing posts, giving thumbs up and LOVING all you for joining in!
T’s Favorite Things:
1. Like Olaf, I like warm hugs and summer time. I live for the pool, the smell of sunscreen and the feel of the water on my skin. My niece, Alexa, spent some good days in the summer sun with me and we would swim, jump in the pool and eat popsicles and ice cream that Papaw would bring to us. I’m already awaiting next summer!!!
2. Gardening. I come from a long line of women who had green thumbs and this year, I discovered mine. I scoured Lowes up and down- looking for the best plants. I found out that vinca and petunias worked well in my yard and planters and that the fuchsia plant (for whatever reason) would not thrive in my yard. Plus, my dahlia’s kick butt. Plans have been made for next year and I’m looking forward to getting my hands dirty in the soil. #gardeningisgoodforthesoilandsoul
3. Disney on Ice. I went a few weeks ago with my niece to watch Disney on Ice (I forget the exact name, but it had the cast of Frozen in it). As much as I LOVE Disney- I’ve never been so this was a fun experience for me and for her!
4. Becoming a character in a book. It’s been a long term goal of mine, but in 2016, I became a character in a book. Yep! The book is The Last Good Girl by Allison Leotta and I am a nurse (finally fulfilling my Daddy’s dream for me!) A Nurse with sass. I like it!
6. Embracing quiet time. I’ve taken more breaks from social media. I’ve taken time to focus on me. To swim. To breathe deeply. To play with my 3 kitty cats. To make memories with my niece. It’s helped me begin to think about how I want to live, to be more authentic.
7. My camera. I’m probably the last person on Earth who still actually carries a camera everywhere I go.
*What are some of your fave things?*
Link up here:
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T