Today I’m rocking a My Little Pony band-aid because I sliced my finger and it hurts like all get out. I’d love to say I have My Little Pony band-aids because my niece loves them- but that would be a lie. I’m convinced that cuts heal faster when you have pretty or funny band-aids 😉 😉
1. Deep South Magazine and their #LiteraryFriday: News about Truman Capote AND the Fall/Winter Reads list will be revealed next Friday! Hurray!!!!!
2. #BookTalkWithRandT has been going strong this week with a giveaway of The Bookshop on the Corner! Check out my review of The Bookshop on the Corner and then check out Rhiannon at Ivory Owl Reviews review (or vice versa!)
3. Get ready to pin your posts with The Pretty Pintastic Party over at Tanya at Mom’s Small Victories!
7. #30Authors is almost over- so be sure to check out why Jenny Milchman says we should read Lee Child!
8. Catherine at The Gilmore Guide to Books reviewed You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott.
9. Sarah at Sarah’s Book Shelves shares Ten Authors Who Should Host a Podcast.
10. My #FridayReads is The Girl Before by Rena Olsen.
*What are you going to read this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T