Miss A is coming to the house this weekend- we have Gazillion bubbles, chalk and lots of sunscreen for our weekend together. I’m going to the grocery store tonight to get ice cream cones and Goldfish crackers for our snack after pool time 🙂
So, my weekend is booked- but hopefully, I’ll have a little time to spend with All The Missing Girls by Megan Miranda (It’s a Katie at Doing Dewey’s June #FuturisticFriday selection and I’m pretty intrigued. It’s like a puzzle and I have a few pieces- but waiting on a few more to show up!) Nap time for Miss A will be reading time for T 🙂
On to Literary Friday……
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Interviews, audiobook suggestions, news about upcoming book festivals and so much more can be found in this week’s edition. And ICYMI: 34 books to add to your Summer Reading List!
2. Speaking of summer reading- are you joining in the fun of BookSparks #SRC2016?
This is the June line up for books- and I’ll be tweeting along pictures and thoughts of One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid when I begin reading it (hopefully soon!) It will be my first Taylor book, but Melody at Lil Momma Reader has been raving about Miss TJR for like EVER. Even better- check out Melody’s Facebook Page– she’s giving away a copy 🙂 Need more convincing that this book should be in your summer stack? Mrs. Mommy Booknerd likes it as well!
3. Giveaways: My #FuturisticFriday partner in crime, Katie @ Doing Dewey, is giving away Grunt by Mary Roach (a book that she was VERY excited to read!) Karen’s Korner is giving away Don’t You Cry by Mary Kubica ( a May #SRC2016 read!) and Some Women by Emily Liebert. And me, Traveling With T, is giving away: I Like You Just Fine When You Are Not Around, Heart of Stone, Untethered, and The Wedding Sisters!
4. Allison at The Book Wheel recently reviewed Sarah Knight’s The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F- a book that I enjoyed for Sarah’s humorous break down of getting your F’s in line.
5. Speaking of Allison at The Book Wheel- she’s getting her author list for #30Authors together 🙂 Mark your calendars for September 1st!
6. As mentioned about, I’m reading All The Missing Girls right now- what are you reading for #FridayReads?
*Are you looking for more reads? Check out Traveling With T’s Beach Reads, Deep South Magazine Summer Reads, Futuristic Friday April-June 2016 selections (new ones will be announced July 1!) or My Novel Opinion’s 8 Books That You Should Read (you might see a shout-out to me on that list 😉
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T