I’m still recovering from BEA and planning a re-cap post- and I’ll be honest.. I’m still pretty tired from my days of fun!
1. Deep South Mag and their #literaryfriday: Mary Alice Monroe News, 10 Favorite Drinks and more! Check out their full Summer Reading Schedule, Twitter chat schedule and here’s a past #literaryfriday link where Erin gives a shout-out to Traveling With T!
3. Pat @ Posting for Now reviews THE PRECIOUS ONE by Maris de los Santos- a Spring She Reads Selection!
4. Tanya @ Mom’s Small Victories is reading THE FORGOTTEN GARDEN for The Travel the World June Readalong!
5. Kerri @ Turn The Page Reviews reviewed THE THIRD WIFE by Lisa Jewell- a book that I received at the Atria Party at BEA (and that I’m excited to read because Kristin @ Always With A Book spoke highly of it!)
6. Want to know when something is going on in the book blogging community? Book Bloggers International has created a calendar to help you!
7. Sarah’s Book Shelves had a great May!!! Read on for all her posts!
8. Books In The Burbs is giving away THE MAPMAKER’S CHILDREN by Sarah McCoy!
9. Kritters Ramblings reviews EIGHT HUNDRED GRAPES by Laura Daves!
10. Kristin @ Always With A Book reviews IT’S YOU by Jane Porter!
11. My #fridayreads: DOUBLE DIP by Gretchen Archer and I just finished A NEW HOPE by Robyn Carr (in stores June 30th!)
What will you be doing over the weekend? Hopefully reading a good book 🙂
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T