In case you have not seen my grumbling on social media, I’m in the middle of a housing renovation. It was just going to be a fresh coat of paint- but it’s turned into so much more. (I’m thinking my obit will read: “She died in a pile of paint samples as she couldn’t make up her mind on what color really was THE color.”) Trying to coordinate, pick a few colors and keep up with work/blogging has had me crying in my glass of wine at least 1x this week.
But today’s Friday and I’m putting on my happy face. Let’s boogie!
1. Deep South Magazine and #literaryfriday: Interview with M.O. Walsh- the debut author that EVERYONE is talking about, Books to read for Valentine’s Day and MUCH more!
2. Always With A Book reviews THE FORGOTTEN GIRLS by Sara Bladel. It was a book that she received at BEA 2014 and was eager to read!
3. Traveling With T is hanging out at Book Bloggers International– talking about Susanna Sigelbaum and Scholastic Book Fairs- and why the smart girl can’t be popular/date (a perception that begins to rear it’s ugly head in late elementary/junior high!)
4. What Is That Book About wants to know if you are going to see Fifty Shades of Grey this weekend!
5. It’s Friday- so Ivory Owl Reviews is all about Foodie Friday! Check out her review of THE AMERICAN PLATE.
6. A Utah Mom’s Life reviews CRAZY LOVE YOU by Lisa Unger.
7. Posting for Now reviews MY SUNSHINE AWAY by M.O. Walsh.
8. Ivory Owl Reviews is giving away MY SUNSHINE AWAY (this giveaway has a day left- so don’t dawdle!)
9. Fabulous Blogging is talking about The Best Social Sharing Buttons!
11. Harlequin Books wants to know: What’s Your Perfect Valentine’s Date? and has several book options for you!
So, hope you find some links, win you some books, and have a fabulous weekend!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T