Traveling With T is back from vacation! I’m catching up a bit on posts, comments, emails, and the like- so rest assured, my digital life is going to get caught up- it’s just going to take some time!
But today.. It’s all about Friday- Literary Friday, that is! Some great links- Bloggiesta Challenges, reviews and more!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: The upcoming Fall/Winter Reading List will be out shortly- so get all excited! News about the Louisiana Book Festival, Southern Fest of Books and much more!
3. Ivory Owl Reviews reviewed HENNA HOUSE by Nomi Eve.
4. Always With A Book reviewed FATAL VOYAGE by Kathy Reichs.
5. Sarah’s Bookshelves wants to know “How Many Strikes Before An Author Is Out?”
6. My Novel Opinion wonders why she has not picked up any more of Sarah Jio’s books after loving GOODNIGHT JUNE.
7. It’s Bloggiesta time! While I’m not officially participating this time (those emails left over from vacation aren’t going to answer themselves!) several mini-challenges look to be bloggy-riffic: Library Educated talks about Mailchimp, I’m Lost In Books schools us on Instagram and our blog, The Novel Life has 4 MUST DO’s before hiring a Blogger Designer, Doing Dewey is giving us the skinny on Riffle, and The Steadfast Reader educates all on writing a proper negative review!
8. #FridayReads: COVER YOUR EYES by Mary Burton! What are you reading for #FridayReads?
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T