Today is Friday- and I am in serious sucking up the last moments of summer mode. Enjoying the sun. Cranking up the music. Trying to pack as much fun in every day. Enjoying pedicure weather. And making plans for Labor Day weekend.
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday- last chance to win 3 book from the Summer Reading List, news about the #SouthernLitRoadTrip that Erin and Cerith did (and that I joined them on in Oxford), upcoming literary festivals- and a little tweet from me about The King and some Burning Love!
2. Speaking of #SouthernLitRoadtrip- I posted a recap of the night in Oxford, MS- City Grocery, shrimp & grits and much more!
3. Always With A Book reviews and has a copy of AFTER I’M GONE by Laura Lippman to give to a lucky person!
4. My Novel Opinion reviews THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo.
5. Traveling With T reviews THE OBJECTS OF HER AFFECTION by Sonya Cobb, THE MATCHMAKER by Elin Hilderbrand, and THE HOMECOMING by Robyn Carr.
6. What are your #Fridayreads? I’m reading review copy of TRUTH BE TOLD by Hank Phillippi Ryan- in stores in October!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T