1. Doing Dewey just celebrated her 2 year bloggy anniversary ( yay Katie!) and she’s having a giveaway- an indie giveaway!
2. Traveling With T (that’s me!) also just celebrated a 2 year bloggy anniversary (thank you, thank you!) Here is my 2 year bloggy giveaway (Morning Glory, The Returned, Topped Chef, Murder of a Stacked Librarian, The Goldfinch, Read it and Weep, and Someone Else’s Love Story- SELS is signed!)
3. Other giveaways that Traveling With T is having: Once We Were Brothers– a gripping story about the Holocaust and life after. It’s a mystery/historical fiction. Another giveaway- Turn Up The Heat– a collection of stories by Lori Foster, Christie Ridgway, and Victoria Dahl.
4. I Am A Reader is giving away a 5 star book (you get to choose the book from a collection of books she thought was 5 star worthy!)
5. Closed The Cover is giving away 2 copies of The Brim Reaper (AUTOGRAPHED!)
6. Book-alicious Mama is giving away her favorite things- each item is something that J uses in real life or a business she likes to support.
Other Bloggy News
7. Love at First Book is having it’s weekly Linky Love Party! Link up your best post- ALWAYS a ton of great links!
8. The Book Wheel has posted 9, count ’em, 9 WAYS to help spread the word about your website. Without using the internet. Yep.
9. Ivory Owl Reviews listed her picks for Best Books of 2013- Rhiannon has GREAT taste- so check out her list and see if any of her picks line up with your picks!
10. Traveling With T has some bloggy good news ( to be unveiled soon!)
Photo Credit: Harlequin
Thanks to Harlequin Books ( yay for Harlequin!) I have a giveaway copy of Turn Up The Heat. It’s 3 different stories by Lori Foster, Christie Ridgway, and Victoria Dahl- and the cover looks pretty steamy.
Here is the synopsis from the book from Harlequin:
Love Won’t Wait by Lori Foster
Brendan “Brick” Carlisle is used to women falling at his feet, so shy waitress Merrily Loveland is a breath of fresh air—and an irresistible challenge. But before he can make his move, Merrily comes to him with an offer he can’t refuse. If only their “no-strings” pact didn’t leave him wanting so much more….
Beach House Beginnings by Christie Ridgway
She might have avoided Crescent Cove, California, for years, but no-nonsense Meg Alexander is confident she can handle a brief trip home. What she doesn’t count on is the spark of desire she feels for Caleb McCall. Can a weekend in paradise convince her to give love a second chance?
Strong Enough to Love by Victoria Dahl
Photographer Eve Hill had always told herself that sexy Brian Stewart was off-limits. But now he’s back in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and Eve can’t resist their long-denied attraction. When the reality turns out to be hotter than the fantasy, Eve might end up getting more than she bargained for….
If this book sounds like your cup of tea- simply comment on this post for a chance to win! Giveaway is open to US/Canada only (sorry!) Giveaway runs from December 15th- December 27. Winner will be notified December 28th.
And if you like this giveaway- maybe you’ll “like” me on Facebook? Or follow me on Bloglovin?