Tuesday Mashup- giveaways, crafty stuff, getting ready for a Super Bowl Party, and other bookish delights!
Mommy Mentionables has the info on how to make ad CLICKABLE social media icons to your website banner (and I must say that this is such a good idea!)
Books Speak Volumes is still hosting Jazz Age January (#JazzAgeJanuary). Still plenty of time to read a book about the roaring 20’s (I strongly suggest The Other Typist!)
Love at First Book is hosting her weekly Linky Love Party & Doing Dewey is her co-host! Link up & join the party!
Crafty, Crafty, Crafty
Mommy Mentionables is telling all about “For My Honey” Oatmeal and Honey Sugar Scrub. She talks about how easy it is to make & what a great gift it is!
A Little Claireification shows us how to organize crafty supplies (and makes us laugh about a moment of “This is IT” she had in Home Depot)
The Thinking Closet (love her!) has another great post- Berrylicious Heart-Shaped Ice Cubes. Perfect for Valentine’s Day or just to jazz up a regular day, a regular drink! Continue reading
1. Doing Dewey just celebrated her 2 year bloggy anniversary ( yay Katie!) and she’s having a giveaway- an indie giveaway!
2. Traveling With T (that’s me!) also just celebrated a 2 year bloggy anniversary (thank you, thank you!) Here is my 2 year bloggy giveaway (Morning Glory, The Returned, Topped Chef, Murder of a Stacked Librarian, The Goldfinch, Read it and Weep, and Someone Else’s Love Story- SELS is signed!)
3. Other giveaways that Traveling With T is having: Once We Were Brothers– a gripping story about the Holocaust and life after. It’s a mystery/historical fiction. Another giveaway- Turn Up The Heat– a collection of stories by Lori Foster, Christie Ridgway, and Victoria Dahl.
4. I Am A Reader is giving away a 5 star book (you get to choose the book from a collection of books she thought was 5 star worthy!)
5. Closed The Cover is giving away 2 copies of The Brim Reaper (AUTOGRAPHED!)
6. Book-alicious Mama is giving away her favorite things- each item is something that J uses in real life or a business she likes to support.
Other Bloggy News
7. Love at First Book is having it’s weekly Linky Love Party! Link up your best post- ALWAYS a ton of great links!
8. The Book Wheel has posted 9, count ’em, 9 WAYS to help spread the word about your website. Without using the internet. Yep.
9. Ivory Owl Reviews listed her picks for Best Books of 2013- Rhiannon has GREAT taste- so check out her list and see if any of her picks line up with your picks!
10. Traveling With T has some bloggy good news ( to be unveiled soon!)
So you know how I rave about some Love at First Book– she’s a mover and shaker in the bloggy world! And you know a few weeks ago she started showing linky love to everyone by hosting these Spread The Love Linky parties?! And she showcases the links that got the most clicks………
Well……….. it happened. Drum roll, please. Cue the saxophone music. The drums, the cymbals, the glitter, the sequins, the over the top excited-ness!
One of my links was the most clicked on links!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Specifically, it was the link: Gift Ideas for the Book Lover In Your Life!
Excited! So happy! Yippeeee! Throwing glitter and sparkles everywhere while dancing a jig!
Thank you to each and everyone who clicked the link, who checked out my Gift Ideas for the Book Lover in Your Life!
Excuse my Sally Field moment “You LIKE me! You really LIKE me!”
T @ Traveling With T