Hey it’s Mashup time- I’ve been trying to get back to a regular Tues/Thurs Mashup day- but this week is so nutsy! Maybe next week!
1. Anita Loves Books is giving away Susan Rebecca White’s A PLACE AT THE TABLE. Go now to her blog to sign up to win. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 bucks- GO!
Here is my review of A PLACE AT THE TABLE and here is my Interview with Susan Rebecca White (just in case you need a teensy bit extra convincing!)
2. Read Love Blog is giving away Mia March’s FINDING COLIN FIRTH. YES! (If you don’t win there, come back here on July 22- you might just see a surprise up on the blog 😉
3. Read Baby Read (the oh so cute Mel) has been telling everyone to read FOREVER, INTERRUPTED. Go win a copy on her blog!
4. Traveling With T (that’s me!) is giving away 2 books this week- 1 #giveaway ends tonight 11:59pmEST: FINAL SENTENCE by Daryl Wood Gerber and the other, RECIPE FOR A HAPPY LIFE by Brenda Janowitz- ends Sunday, July 14th at 11:59pmEST!
5. Book-Alicious Mama is giving away two books this week as well- FINDING COLIN FIRTH and THE OUTCAST.
Fun Literary News
6. What Makes You Put Down a Book? is fun and informative!
7. Jessica Wakfield: Literary Fashion Icon posted on BookRiot this week- it’s hysterical (and provides some nostalgia for us Wakefield loving readers!)
8. Bookshelves Are the New Medicine Cabinets– do you judge people by their bookshelves? Should you? This post will make you laugh (and think about what your bookshelves are telling people!)
9. How to Pitch a Book Blogger has some great info!
10. Bloggers Who Are Made of AWESOME: Rebecca @ Love at First Book is the first in a series of posts by me (Traveling With T) showing some love to the blogs that I think are AWESOME!
11. #100Summers Twitter chat happens tonight 9pmEST! Join in the fun with Beatriz Williams and other Twitter fans!
12. Have you been missing the She Reads Twitter chats? I know you have! We’ll be back July 18th 8pmEST. #srchat Come chat with Susanna Kearsley, author of THE FIREBIRD. I’m recommending Twubs instead of Tweetchat!