I haven’t been around much on the internet this week- been trying to stay warm since it’s been frigid temperatures all week long (plus snow and sleet). Tomorrow I think we’re supposed to get up to 45 degrees which considered what we’ve been dealing with will feel positively spring like now!
I hope you are staying warm wherever you are and have plenty of good books and food!
A recap on the last couple of weeks…….
1. ICYMI At Traveling With T: Do No Harm.
2. I made my first Reel on Instagram!
3. I did a little self-care earlier this week with Fresh Vitamin C face mask and a copy of The Bounty by Janet Evanovich and Steve Hamiliton. Look for it March 2021.
4. My outside looked like Elsa visited us all week long…
5. These boots are made for walking….
5. #FridayReads: The Hunting Wives by May Cobb
* What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T