How has your week been? Mine has been a blur of days- not being sure what day it is- watching re-runs of Law & Order and Chicago PD and doing the elliptical trainer in the morning while watching old school CSI (season 1!)
I’ve also been trying to tackle some little projects around the house- getting closets organized, mainly.
My reading this week has been so-so- I finished The Lions of Fifth Avenue and I’m around 60% into The Wrong Family.
What about you?
2. I took part in The Stranger in the Mirror cover reveal last Saturday!
3. I know for some people it’s too early- but I’m jamming to Christmas music on my walks… Current fave song:Up On the Housetop by Pentatonix.
4. I reviewed Indelible earlier this week- got to say it’s my least fave Karin Slaughter book.
5. We had a gray and gloomy day this week and I found myself flipping around to this photo in my phone for some cheerfulness. So I shared it to Instagram for everyone to see 🙂
6. #FridayReads: I’m reading The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher.
7. Have you read One By One by Ruth Ware?
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T