Well, it’s another FRI-YAY! My Atlanta Braves are going to NLCS (YAY!) and I have been SUPER productive with my blog for the past few days (guess who has all but 1 post done for October? ME.)
I’m hoping that since I’m a bit ahead in the blog game- I can devote some time to some projects that need to be done- like cleaning out a closet!
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: In a Holidaze, Confessions on the 7:45, and The Obsession.
2. In a Holidaze is like a slightly steamy Hallmark movie…
3. #FridayReads: A Good Girls Guide To Murder.
4. Who is LOVING the cover for Confessions on the 7:45?
5. News from around the web: WriterRhiannon reviews The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, mrsboomreads recreates the cover of Millicent Glenn’s Last Wish, talkbookstome_ had a great September of reading, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews A Borrowed Life, ReecasPieces reviews Confessions on the 7:45, Bookfan reviews Christmas at Holiday House, and Kristy Woodson Harvey did a listicle for BookTrib- 8 Reads That Will Keep You Cozy… Or Up All Night.
6. I’m still re-listening to the Up and Vanished podcast on my walks. If you like true crime, you should check it out.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
2 thoughts on “Literary Friday, ya’ll…”
Great job!! My favorite part of the week. Literary Friday! I am going to check out the podcast!!!
Oh YAY! You def should. I am almost finished with it!