Another week is coming to an end and it’s time for the weekend- and while Labor Day weekend will be quieter than normal this time (I think), I’m going to just focus on swimming and reading. And enjoying the quiet! And guzzling water from my Salty Hair Don’t Care glass 🙂
What will you be doing?
My August Reads:
The Witness (audio)
A Little Bit of Grace
Beach Read (audio)
A Faint Cold Fear
In A Holidaze
Have you read any of the books I read in August?
2. Cover Reveal: A Summer to Remember by Erika Montgomery
3. #FridayReads: I finished the lates Library Lover book, One for the Books, today at the pool! Yesterday, I finished The Girl from Widow Hills and I’m currently listening to A Week at the Shore.
4. Talking this week about goals for September! Looking for BALANCE.
5. Sometimes it’s fun to check your email and have a surprise coupon waiting on you! PS: What is your FAVE Karin Slaughter book?
6. Getting healthy is HARD. Sometimes I want to listen to my thighs!
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T