Ya’ll… the last Literary Friday was June 19th. I am just going to let the shame of NOT keeping up my LF posts wash over me while I also cry in my large wineglass because I have 20 %^$^ book review blog posts to start getting caught up with.
There comes a time every summer- it’s never really the same time- that I get super un-organzied and the blog just goes to the back of my To-do List. I am trying to shift out of that time.
Be sure and let me know in the comments what you have been reading, podcasts you have been listening to and more- because I’ve missed you guys SO much!
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: #FuturisticFriday Find Your New Reads July-September 2020, A Sweet Mess, What You Wish For, Hello Summer, & 3 Bookstagrammers Share Their Most Anticipated Summer Reads.
2. Callie posing with How To Save A Life:
3. Oh how I loved What You Wish For!
4. I shared a few of my #FuturisticFriday Find Your New Reads over at Instagram the other day. And Callie video-bombed me!
5. Invisible Girl by Lisa Jewell does not publish till October- but you will want this on your TBR list!
6. Musical Chairs published earlier this week- is it on your TBR list?
7. When the flowers are in bloom- you are required to take as many outdoor selfies as possible (bonus points if books are involved)
8. While the men in The Guest List did get on my nerves, overall- the book was WOW. I really enjoyed it and loved the twists and turns.
9. My mom pulled some clothes out of her closet for me & I can wear them! ❤
10 #FridayReads: I finished The Vacation earlier this week and am thinking of going old school with some Karin Slaughter’s Blindsighted- which I got a signed copy of a few years ago at Book Expo. Have you read it?
11. I have read 51 books so far in 2020- goal is 75!
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T