Oh wow… this week has been BUSY. My niece was in town- just the oldest one because she needed some pool time and a break from daycare- and we had fun. I picked up some tiny cups of ice cream for her to snack on, a new bathing suit, and we played in the pool a good bit!
I had a doctor appointment the last day she was here and that went pretty good!
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: I reviewed Stranger in the Lake.
2. I thought this turned out really cute (the graphic, not the book!)
3. I think she has a career as a Bookstagram model!
4. Got my A1C results (5.9) and have lost 5lbs since I saw my dr back in March- those sweaty selfies are paying off! I have to go back in 1 month- my calcium level had a drop and he wants to re-test me….
5. Good book mail! I cannot wait to read all these books 🙂
6. #FridayReads: The Wedding Thief by Mary Simses (look for it July 7!)
Next week- keep an eye on this blog- I have a special post planned to talk about 3 bookstagrammers anticipated summer reads and you do not want to miss it!
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T