When was the last Literary Friday? Is it actually Friday? As we head into Memorial Day weekend, does it really matter if I know what day it is? And also- am I wearing my yoga pants for way too much of the day? (Yes, That answer is probably yes.)
Since we’re on day gajillion and 1 of this shelter at home thing- I can admit that some days I am rocking this. I wear my mask like a good girl when I go out to grocery store, I use hand sanitizer when I can’t wash my hands (although I will always prefer to wash my hands way more than use hand sanitizer), I don’t hug people or slap hands, I try to keep my own hands away from my face and I don’t walk around with my nose stuck out of my mask or my mask halfway down my face while chatting on the phone in a public place.
And then there are days that I do not handle it well. At all. I’m as pouty as my oldest niece when her little sister beats her at Paper, Rock, Scissors (and that is some kind of pouty folks…)
I’m still walking every day. Still trying to eat right. Still drinking water like a frat guy drinks beer. But man, I so wish the last time I had been in a restaurant- I wish I had ordered dessert.
2. Have you read On Ocean Boulevard yet?
3. Ya’ll…. I was SO excited about this book mail!
4. Reviews and ‘grams from around the web: Love this photo by danythebookworm_, utahmomreads asks a great question in this post, Reeca Pieces reviews On Ocean Boulevard, Jenn TarHeel Reader reviews Happy and You Know It, loveofmuse participated in a great stack challenge, loved this photo by thenovellife, & theocbookgirl‘s book stack is red and white perfection.
5.What did I think of The River at Night?
6. Could the cover of Pumpkin Spice Peril be more delicious looking?
7. Have you read Feels Like Falling yet? You should- it is a USA Today Bestseller!
8. #FridayReads: I finally finished The Obsession by Nora Roberts on audio, I also finished The Summer Deal earlier this week.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T