Friday (err……. Sunday!) Well 2 days late with this post- but whatever- we are making and breaking rules in these trying times.
Speaking of… how are you handling shelter at home day 1 million and 1? ( I joke about the number of days- but I really want to know!) I would love to tell you that I am handling it like a badass woman- take no prisoners, kick butt, etc- but some days I’m so bored I would almost break my pinky finger to just break up the monotony of the day. What is saving my sanity: Walking, reading, Chicago PD, The Practice ( re-runs for hours on Ovation TV on Wed and Thursday!) and my Erin Condren planner. Also, the geese (more on that later!)
2. Have you read Strike Me Down?
3. My nieces came over last weekend and this was my cry All. Weekend. Long.
4. Feels Like Falling by Kristy Woodson Harvey published this week and it is the perfect book for that feel good feeling as we shelter at home more.
5. I’ve been sent some great sounding Netgalley widgets the past couple of weeks- see any you want to read?
6. Happy Pub Week to The Sweeney Sisters, The Night Before and Feels Like Falling!
7. Callie is my office mate. She thinks that my computer is her personal grooming device. And, if I had a nickel for every time she climbed up on the table after I told her “no” and that “tables are NOT for cats”- I could pay for the extravagant vacation that I deserve after the Corona Virus is over.
9. The other week, I hit 10k steps for first time ever. Since then, I’ve been chasing that 10k high 🙂
10. Talking about country life & the geese..
11. The GEESE!
12. Have you entered to win The Gringa?
13. Kristy Woodson Harvey is running a Feels Like Falling photo contest- snap a photo of the book by May 25th, tag it #FeelsLikeFalling, post to Instagram or Facebook and you could win a $100 gift card to Target. 5 runners up will get Feels Like Falling candles!
14. #FridayReads: I’m still listening to The Obsession by Nora Roberts.
*What did you read this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T