Friday Saturday! I missed the post yesterday because I went to a party for a birthday girl and it was so fun seeing Little A all happy and shouting out “it’s my birthday! I’m the birthday girl!”
And ya’ll….. I had CAKE. One slice. Not super thick. Not super tiny. Just a normal-ish piece of cake and it was DIVINE. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm……
This week has been pretty good- I’ve got my walk in every day and I feel pretty good. I also wore tights/leggings for the first time EVER in public and people did not hide their children or shriek in terror ( before I started losing weight, before the diabetes diagnosis- I always felt my thighs were just a bit too chunky for tights. I also had similar thoughts on skinny jeans. I now wear them as well.) But more on this stuff another day- changing some of my thoughts, searching for the perfect jeans, etc!
Moving on to the bookish stuff…
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: Follow Me.
2. Someone had a big party this week 🙂
3. “How the story is told: Audrey, Cat (a friend of hers) and Him (Audrey’s stalker). Each voice is needed in this story- and how the story is told just makes you want to read faster.”
4. Bookmail- is Eight Perfect Murders on your TBR list?
5. Talking about getting healthy…
6. Reviews and ‘grams from around the web: ReecaPieces reviews This Won’t End Well, Bookfan reviews The Girl in White Gloves, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews Don’t Put The Boats Away, Bookapotamus reviews Dead to Her, ReadingGirlReviews reviews Before She Knew Him, books.cats.travel.food was tagged in #thebookstack, _huskypuppy432_ just introduced me to a new bookmark shop, allthebooksandcoffee was also challenged for the book stack, welovebigbooksandwecannotlie is celebrating their 1 year anniversary on IG, saturday_nite_reader is hosting a stack challenge for MS March 8-14 (get those orange books ready!), loveofmuse is 17 followers away from 2k (can we get her to 2k by end of weekend?), and wonderchick40 is sharing how her Goodreads reading challenge is going!
7. #FridayReads: Still reading The Other Mrs.
8. After my January was off to a reader-licious start (8 books!), February has been a poor month for reading (just 2) 😦
9. More book mail!!!
10. Me and the birthday girl ❤
11. Some more bookmail!
*What are you reading today?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T