Went with both mom and dad to dr this week (actually in the same day!) I think we may be slowing down on some dr visits for a bit (maybe!) My cat, Callie, fell asleep on my feet last night while I was half sleeping/half watching Chicago PD and then we both woke up at 3am because I was like “GET off my feet, little girl- you are killing them.” She did not like being moved 😉
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: The Sun Down Motel ( I LOVE this book!)
2. Getting my walking mojo back on….
3. “The alternating chapters- I totally dig a book with alternating chapters when the secrets are revealed at just the right moment and I have to keep reading so I can enjoy every juicy bit of the story!”
5. Reviews and stuff from the web and ‘gram: Bookfan is giving away The Sun Down Motel, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews Dead to Her. ReecaPieces reviews Witness Protection Widow, Orange County Readers reviews Mercy House, LauraLovesToRead is giving away In Five Years, LoveofMuse has a gorgeous photo of Photos of You, Krystiyaandwine is talking about The Other Mrs., Aboookwormwithwine is raving about the audio of You Are Not Alone, AmyLynnLIfestyle is reading Feels Like Falling, TaysTallTales is getting ready to read No Exit, & ReadAholic19 is talking #TropeStack.
6. I finally finished Strike Me Down this week (and it was WHOA good- and now I am working on The Other Mrs. for my #FridayReads.
7. I did another Meet The Bookstagrammer post because I have gotten a fair amount of new followers (3 cheers for passing the 1.2k mark!)
8. Some book mail to make the day better. Also blanket forts for adults is an idea that I can TOTALLY get behind.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T