Hi everyone! Sorry I missed Literary Friday last week- but you know life….. And also a computer deciding to die. Thank goodness for my trusty Mac laptop or else I’d been up you know what creek without a paddle. 😉
I’ll be blogging later about it- but I had a fantastic Thursday evening with my friend Reeca at Novel- we got to see the 3 W’s (aka Lauren Willig, Karen White, and & Beatriz Williams.) It was a long day and a long drive-but totally worth it!
2. If you haven’t read Almost Just Friends- you gotta read it!
3. Are you #readingwithKWHin2020?
4. Cutest. Magnet. EVER.
5. The 3 W’s at Novel…
6. This book mail may have caused me to dance in my driveway after UPS guy handed it to me…
7. Reviews from around the web: ReecaPieces reviews Almost Just Friends, Jenn Tar Heel Reader reviews Vineyards of Champagne, Love of Muse talks about American Dirt and the controversy, WriterRhiannon makes some recommendations about #ownvoices up for request on Netgalley, K2Reader has a giveaway of Last Day on Instagram, Sand_Between_Pages is taking part in #happystackbookchallenge, and WendysBookClub is taking part in #icybluebookstack.
8. My #FridayReads is Dying For Devil’s Food by Jenn McKinlay!
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T