Well- Friday, we meet again 🙂 🙂 Big plans for the weekend include: blogging. Cleaning up some things. Organizing some paperwork. And maybe seeing Frozen 2 :)Next week, I’ll be back at the election polls for one more round of poll worker duties and then Thanksgiving.
Last weekend, I went to see Charlie’s Angels (pretty good) and get my nails done 🙂
3. Book sleeve from Book Beds Boutique….
4. Reviews and stuff from the web: Bookfan is giving away The Little Book of Bob, ReecaPieces reviews Twenty-One Truths About Love, Orange County Readers talks about changes in her reading life, Bookfan reviews Twenty-One Truths About Love, WriterRhiannon throws it way back on Instagram for #ThrowbackThursday, ABookOrAFewAndJavaToo is hosting a great giveaway, and Jenn Tar Heel Reader reviews The Other Windsor Girl.
5. Cutest. Bookmark. EVER.
6. Have you entered to win Twenty-One Truths About Love?
7. #FridayReads: Things You Save in a Fire. SO good so far!
8. As I type this, I have read 72 books in 2019 with a goal of 75. I might even make my goal before first of December (fingers crossed!)
9. Facebook reminded me this week that this photo was my most liked of 2012….
10. Book Review: Word to the Wise
11. Bouchercon 2019 fun: Getting to meet Abby of Crime by the Book (she’s the one in the middle!)
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T