Thanks to St.Martin’s Press #partner, I have 1 copy for a giveaway (open to US only) of Matthew Dick’s latest book- Twenty-One Truths About Love.
With this kind of praise from Taylor Jenkins Reid, ““Radical, extraordinary, and profoundly human.”– the book should def be on your radar 🙂
1. Daniel Mayrock loves his wife Jill…more than anything.
2. Dan quit his job and opened a bookshop.
3. Jill is ready to have a baby.
4. Dan is scared; the bookshop isn’t doing well. Financial crisis is imminent.
5. Dan hasn’t told Jill about their financial trouble. He’s ashamed.
6. Then Jill gets pregnant.
This heartfelt story is about the lengths one man will go to and the risks he will take to save his family. But Dan doesn’t just want to save his failing bookstore and his family’s finances—he wants to become someone.
1. Dan wants to do something special.
2. He’s a man who is tired of feeling ordinary.
3. He’s sick of feeling like a failure.
4. Of living in the shadow of his wife’s deceased first husband.
Dan is also an obsessive list maker, and his story unfolds entirely in his lists, which are brimming with Dan’s hilarious sense of humor, unique world-view, and deeply personal thoughts. When read in full, his lists paint a picture of a man struggling to be a man, a man who has reached a point where he’s willing to anything for the love (and soon-to-be new love) of his life.
Thanks to St.Martin’s Press, I have 1 copy of Twenty-One Truths About Love (open to US only). Check the Rafflecopter for how to enter. Rules & Fine Print: Open to US only. This contest is void where prohibited. This contest is in no way sponsored by Rafflecopter, Amazon or my social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). No purchase necessary to win. Winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter’s randomized program. Winner will be emailed for their mailing address & St.Martin’s Press will send book directly to them. The giveaway ends November 26th at 11:59pm.
*Have you added Twenty-One Truths About Love to your TBR list?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T