The weekend is so close that I can practically taste it- I think I may go see a movie and maybe do some bookstagram photography out in the wild….
2. Great bookmail this week…
3. A post about Kindness day and a reminder to be kind…. plus a mention of one of my fave sayings- Do No Harm, but Take no Crap.
4. Book reviews and stuff from the internet: LoveofMuse is talking about The Giver of the Stars, K2Reader is giving away SaintX, The Novel Life makes a #sentencestack, Bookapotamus reviews We Met in December, ReecaPieces reviews The Family Upstairs, Jenn Tar Heel Reader reviews The Wishing Tree in Irish Falls, & Reading Girl Reviews reviews Life on Loan.
5. Had a fun time at Bouchercon 2019…
6. #FridayReads: Reading Almost Just Friends by Jill Shalvis.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T