It’s one of those rainy and dreary days, but I’m eating some left over birthday cake 😉 SO, I don’t mind…. too much.
This time next week, I’ll be at Bouchercon 2019 with some friends! Are you going? Let a gal know- and prepare to follow my adventure via Instagram!
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: Whiskey in a Tea Cup, The Christmas Spirits on Tradd Street, and Twice in a Blue Moon.
2. Have you read my review of Lock Every Door?
3. Have you picked up a copy of Twice in a Blue Moon?
4. I’ve been making some lists for 2020 books and 2020 looks to be an EXCELLENT year for reading!
5. Books Reviews from around the web: Jenn Tar Heel Reader reviews The Christmas Spirits on Tradd Street, ReecasPieces reviews Twice in a Blue Moon, Always With A Book reviews Before We Were Yours and Ivory Owl Reviews reviews Dracul and shares a recipe for The Best Damn Crumb Cake Ever.
6. Some books that I’ve recently requested and am hoping to get approved for: Pretty Things by Janelle Brown (April 21, 2020) and The Honey-Don’t List by Christina Lauren (March 24, 2020).
*What will you be reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
8 thoughts on “Literary Friday, ya’ll….”
Ohhh I didn’t realize there was a GenX bookstagram hashtag, nice! I’m finishing up Limited Wish by Mark Lawrence and The Saturday Night Book Club by Craig Davidson this weekend. I’ll be participating in the 24-hour readathon as much as possible, so who knows what else I’ll pick up. (Total mood reader!)
Nice! There is a group of us who have been using that HT on IG! I hope you had fun during the readathon!
THanks for including me, my friend! I hope you had a great birthday week and enjoy that steak this weekend! ♥️ xoxoxo
Well I came down with a cold and I wanted to rest before I left for Bouchercon- so I stayed at home and watched TV and slept and then when my parents picked me up yesterday, we went to Half Shell Oyster House because I was craving fried green tomatoes and crab cakes!
I’m listening to an audiobook of “After Anna” by Lisa Scottoline, and just started reading “If I Die Tonight.”
I keep Whiskey in a Tea Cup on my coffee table.
It makes a lovely decoration!