Well, folks it’s been a while since a Literary Friday post. I’ve been meaning to post, but life…….
Summer is pretty much my favorite time, but between the pool and the flower garden- the afternoons get zapped. I promise that as fall approaches things will get back to somewhat normal here 🙂
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: The Oysterville Sewing Circle, Someone We Know, The Escape Room, Under Currents, The Bookish Life of Nina Hill, A Stranger on the Beach, Meet Me In Monaco, Crashing the A-List, & I’ll Never Tell.
2. Pretty excited about Lowcountry Boomerang- look for 9.3.19!
3. Yesterday I participated for the first time in #ThrowbackThursday on IG- hosted by Beauty and the Book and Jordy’s Book Club.
4. I promise no bookmail was harmed in the episode of life known as “things we do for the ‘gram…
5. I finally did a Meet The Bookstagrammer post!
6. Have you read The Oysterville Sewing Circle?
7. When these 2 come to town- I’m like “social media who?”
8. Well, I did an interesting thing in August- I worked the polls! It was a long day, but really interesting to see the other side of the voting procedure. I’ll be back for the run-off August 27th!
9. Reviews from around the web: Steph’s Novel Fiction reviews Things You Save in a Fire, Jenn Tar Heel Reader reviews Her Daughter’s Mother, Really Into This reviews You’ve Been Volunteered, A Pint Sized Life talks about 10 Must Read Psychological Thrillers, My Reading Chronicles is doing an IT buddy read, Reecas Pieces reviews The Winemaker’s Wife, and Orange County Readers reviews The Escape Room.
10. Have you read Someone We Know?
11. Have you read The Last House Guest?
12. My July reading was pretty good 🙂
13. Have you read Under Currents?
14. Have you read The Bookish Life of Nina Hill?
15. Have you read A Stranger on the Beach? *NOTE: Giveaway is CLOSED. I just love this photo!
16. Have you read Meet Me in Monaco?
17. Have you read I’ll Never Tell?
18. Have you read Crashing the A-List?
*What are your plans for the weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
10 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll!”
I am planning to read and relax this weekend.
Good plan 🙂
Looks like a great week.
I’m going on a walking tour with an author friend. We’re hitting the setting for some of her books.
Oohhhhhh, I bet that was fun!
I’ll hopefully finish my current read and also visit my mom.
Nice plan! I finished The Murder List!
Thanks for sharing my review, T! I loved all the pictures in this post and I hope you had a great weekend!
Thanks so much 🙂 🙂