Ya’ll…. this week has been a good week for reading for me. I finished both Never Have I Ever and Dear Wife and I started Crashing The A-List (so far, it’s cute)
1.ICYMI at Traveling With T: The Mother-in-Law, The Night Visitors and Mine.
2. Is Callie enjoying Caturday? You decide 🙂
3. When you have a good book by the pool- time just flies by 🙂
4. Reviews from around the web: Reading Girl Reviews reviews The Favorite Daughter, Words With Rach reviews The Orphan’s Song, Grip Lit Grl reviews Providence, A Pint Sized Life shares her 5 Reading Essentials, Bookapotamus reviews Another Side of Paradise, Steph’s Fiction reviews Summer of ’69, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews Woman in the Park, Always With A Book reviews Your Life is Mine, Ivory Owl Reviews reviews We Went To The Woods, Silver’s Review is giving away Mistress of the Ritz, Reeca Pieces reviews The Summer Country, & Really Into This reviews Summer Hours.
5. #FridayReads: Crashing the A-list by Summer Heacock.
6. Sunday Funday 🙂
7. Have you read The Mother-In-Law?
8. This is one of the gems I got at Book Expo- and after I tweeted a photo- the publisher told me that 200 copies were gone in 7 minutes!!!!!!!!!!
9. Riding back from Memphis today for my mom’s doctor appointment and it looks like our trips to Memphis (and me navigating the traffic!) will be slowing down for awhile 🙂 She’s NOT finished with doctor visits, but cutting back on our Memphis trips will be nice! Reminder: Have you scheduled your mammogram today?
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
6 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…”
Great Post Tamara!!
Thank you, Kate!
Thank you for sharing my review, my friend! Callie looks so pretty in her bed, and YAY for your mom not having to go to the radiologist again- woo hoo! I am sure you all could use a tiny breather from all those visits and drives. Happy weekend, my friend! ♥️
You are so welcome 🙂 Callie is so sweet! We are so excited about cutting back on some Memphis trips! The girls came over today to swim and have fun!!!!!
I spy two books I want to read — Never Have I Ever and The Family Upstairs! Those book covers are great.
I finished Never Have I Ever (pretty good!) and can’t wait to read The Family Upstairs!