Ya’ll…. this week has been a good week for reading for me. I finished both Never Have I Ever and Dear Wife and I started Crashing The A-List (so far, it’s cute)
2. Is Callie enjoying Caturday? You decide 🙂
3. When you have a good book by the pool- time just flies by 🙂
4. Reviews from around the web: Reading Girl Reviews reviews The Favorite Daughter, Words With Rach reviews The Orphan’s Song, Grip Lit Grl reviews Providence, A Pint Sized Life shares her 5 Reading Essentials, Bookapotamus reviews Another Side of Paradise, Steph’s Fiction reviews Summer of ’69, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews Woman in the Park, Always With A Book reviews Your Life is Mine, Ivory Owl Reviews reviews We Went To The Woods, Silver’s Review is giving away Mistress of the Ritz, Reeca Pieces reviews The Summer Country, & Really Into This reviews Summer Hours.
5. #FridayReads: Crashing the A-list by Summer Heacock.
6. Sunday Funday 🙂
7. Have you read The Mother-In-Law?
8. This is one of the gems I got at Book Expo- and after I tweeted a photo- the publisher told me that 200 copies were gone in 7 minutes!!!!!!!!!!
9. Riding back from Memphis today for my mom’s doctor appointment and it looks like our trips to Memphis (and me navigating the traffic!) will be slowing down for awhile 🙂 She’s NOT finished with doctor visits, but cutting back on our Memphis trips will be nice! Reminder: Have you scheduled your mammogram today?
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T