It’s been a week. Trying to get things planned for Book Expo. Getting blog posts planned. Getting the pool ready.
My mom’s a week post-surgery. Last Friday was a tiring day and we won’t know anything official for several more days- but she seems to be feeling fairly good- so yay for that! (Keep sending good vibes!)
1. I recently hit the big 1k followers on Instagram and am hosting a giveaway!
2. Some bookmail. New Haircut. New mani.
3. I’m in a reading slump. I recently finished The Big Kahuna by Janet Evanovich and Peter Evanovich and normally I love Nick and Kate’s shenanigans, but this book was very “meh”.
4. Some highly anticipated bookmail!
5. Reviews from around the web: Jennifer Tar Heel Reader reviews The Unhoneymooners, Really Into This reviews Slightly South of Simple, Silver’s Reviews reviews The Favorite Daughter, Always With A Book reviews The Night Before, & ReecaPieces reviews The Key To Happily Ever After.
6. Full confession: I’ve never read a Nordic thriller. But doesn’t this look good?
7. Pretty much in love with this book cover and it’s a 10 Reads for Memorial Day Weekend book (just saying!)
8. Reminder: I’ll be at Book Expo next week- if you are going to be there, I would love to know. I’m hoping to have some blog posts scheduled, but def check me out on Instagram for some Book Expo updates!
*What will you be reading this Memorial Day weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T