It’s been a week. Trying to get things planned for Book Expo. Getting blog posts planned. Getting the pool ready.
My mom’s a week post-surgery. Last Friday was a tiring day and we won’t know anything official for several more days- but she seems to be feeling fairly good- so yay for that! (Keep sending good vibes!)
1. I recently hit the big 1k followers on Instagram and am hosting a giveaway!
2. Some bookmail. New Haircut. New mani.
3. I’m in a reading slump. I recently finished The Big Kahuna by Janet Evanovich and Peter Evanovich and normally I love Nick and Kate’s shenanigans, but this book was very “meh”.
4. Some highly anticipated bookmail!
5. Reviews from around the web: Jennifer Tar Heel Reader reviews The Unhoneymooners, Really Into This reviews Slightly South of Simple, Silver’s Reviews reviews The Favorite Daughter, Always With A Book reviews The Night Before, & ReecaPieces reviews The Key To Happily Ever After.
6. Full confession: I’ve never read a Nordic thriller. But doesn’t this look good?
7. Pretty much in love with this book cover and it’s a 10 Reads for Memorial Day Weekend book (just saying!)
8. Reminder: I’ll be at Book Expo next week- if you are going to be there, I would love to know. I’m hoping to have some blog posts scheduled, but def check me out on Instagram for some Book Expo updates!
*What will you be reading this Memorial Day weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
8 thoughts on “Literary Friday, ya’ll…..”
Sending good thoughts for your mom.
Thank you so much!!!
I’ll be at Book Expo, to. I met you last year (somewhere there’s a picture of us together). Would love to meet up with you again. I haven’t seen anything yet about galleys being given away and need this weekend to get myself organized. I’ll take any tips you have on what to pick up while I am there.
Tina, I am SO sorry that I am just now seeing this. And sorry that we didn’t get to meet up. And no tips. And no pictures!!!!!!
I *THINK* I remember our picture from last year- did we take it right before you had to leave early?
Again, SO sorry!!!!!
Thank you for the shoutout! I think you’d love The Unhoneymooners! I am sending lots of good thoughts for your mama. I hope you have a fun and safe trip to Expo and look forward to hearing all about. Safe travels, my sweet friend!
Thank you SO much!!!!! I did get Once in a Blue Moon by those authors at Expo- I’m def eager to give them a try!
Congrats on hitting 1000 followers! That’s awesome!