Ever see the GIF of the cat typing? That has been me all week. My computer has felt like a 3rd arm as I have been working hard on so much. I’ve been Instagramming. Twittering. Facebooking. Planning for Book Expo. I did take a break on Monday to get my nails done 🙂 And it looks like I’ll be getting to see Mary Kay Andrews next week 🙂
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: Such a Perfect Wife and giveaways of Only Ever Her and The View from Alameda Island.
2. Keep your eyes peeled for a mystery list for Spring coming from Erin at Deep South Magazine. Will post any day now 🙂
3. #FridayReads: Still reading A Deadly Feast.
4. Recent-ish book mail:
5. Sir Thomas is still missing. It’s been 60 days 😦
6. News from around the web: Book Perfume reviews The Southern Side of Paradise, Really Into This reviews The Little Shop of Found Things, Bookfan reviews The Southern Side of Paradise, ReecaPieces reviews The Southern Side of Paradise, & Steph’s Fiction is celebrating her 2 year blog anniversary with a giveaway (ends Sat!)
7. This week was a big pub week 🙂
8. I LOVE my Pink Hibiscus…
9. Have you read Only Ever Her?
10. Who is LOVING this cover?
* What are you reading this weekend? They are talking about rain Saturday and if so…. I have a date with my computer and blog 😉 *
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
5 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll….”
You GO GIRL! Happy Friday!!!!!!
Thanks!!!!! Happy weekend!
Thanks for linking to my review 🙂
Love that pic of Sir Thomas. I’m praying he finds his way back home!
You are welcome. Thank you! I miss that fat cat so much. He was just everything.
I’m going to crack open The Southern Side of Paradise!
I hope Sir Thomas makes his way home soon.