Today was one of those glorious weather days that just makes you want to scream Fri-YAY!!! I’m not sure what I’m doing this weekend, but I’m thinking about going on a hunt for a yellow hibiscus!
2. Some recent-ish book mail- see any books you want to read?
3. Reviews from around the web: Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews The Southern Side of Paradise, Really Into This reviews Park Avenue Summer, Orange County Readers reviews The Mother-in-Law, Silver’s Reviews reviews Little Darlings, Ivory Owl Reviews reviews Little Darlings, Always With A Book reviews I Know Who You Are, and Jenn Tarheel Reader is giving away some of Kristy Woodson Harvey’s book over at Instagram.
4. This week was pub week for The Mother-in-Law and The Missing Years.
5. Hello you delicious cover 🙂
6. #FridayReads: I’m reading The Perfect Alibi.
7. Do I look cool with the paperback (Out April 30th!!!) copy of The High Tide Club by Mary Kay Andrews?
8. Is Last Summer by Kerry Lonsdale on your TBR list?
9. As I type this, I am at 999 followers on Instagram. If you aren’t following- let’s change that, ok?
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T