So, I missed last week’s Literary Friday post 😦 It’s just a lot going on here…. I’m going to try to make this post a little longer so you don’t feel cheated 😉
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: Giveaway of The Mother-in-Law, Under the Table, Carousel Beach and Deadly Politics.
2. The one about friends and why mammograms are important:
3. Reviews from around the web: Really Into This reviews One Summer in Paris, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews Swimming in Sunlight, Ph Diva reviews Saving Meghan, Always With A Book reviews Under The Table, ReecaPieces reviews When We Left Cuba, & Steph’s Fiction reviews The Better Sister.
4. My niece may have a future in bookstagram modeling 🙂
5. #FridayReads: I’m reading The Escape Room.
6. Currently, I’m 49 followers away from 1k followers on Instagram 🙂 Follow me?
7. Want to double your chances of winning The Mother-in-Law? Check out my Instagram giveaway 🙂
8. Bookmail I recently received:
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
4 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…”
Thank you for linking me, T! This is a great post- so many beautiful pics, including your pretty face! ♥️ Still sending love and hugs for you and your mom.
Thank you SO much ❤ ❤
Thanks for the sweet mention in your IG post! I love that you’ve been able to use the flowers in some of your other bookish posts too 🙂 Still thinking of you and hoping for the best!
You are so welcome- and I loved working in those flowers where I could 🙂 I’ll keep you updated- thanks for all the love and support!