I think I’ll just say that it’s been a week and just say that for now…….
1, ICYMI at Traveling With T: Giveaway of The French Girl and The Missing Years, Book Spotlight on Little Lovely Things, & Gimme Some Sugar (review) and (giveaway).
2. The Editor published this week- is it on your TBR list?
3. News from around the web: Steph’s Fiction reviews Sunset Beach, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews Gimme Some Sugar, Really Into This reviews The Editor,& Orange County Readers shares what makes her pick up a book.
4. The Dry recently jumped into my shopping cart- have you read it?
5. #FridayReads: Still working on Carousel Beach. The last couple of weeks have not had much time for reading. 😦
6. Have you added The Escape Room to your Want To Read shelf?
7. The Girl He Used To Know published this week- who LOVES this cover?
8. Have you entered to win Gimme Some Sugar?
9. Don’t forget to enter to win The French Girl and The Missing Years!!!
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
Traveling With T
10 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…”
Thanks for sharing my Gimme Some Sugar review and for telling me about this fun series! I am sorry you had a rough week. I’m sending you happy, sunshine-y thoughts for the weekend, my friend! ♥️ 🌞
Thank you SO much. I owe you a long email ASAP!
I’d love to hear from you! ♥️
You will! I’ve got LOTS to tell.
Thanks for the shout out T! Sending hugs your way!
Sorry for the rough week. I hope you get to have a fun weekend.
I loved The Dry! Recently finished The Lost Man by the same author.
The Escape Room was very different than I expected, and The Girl He Used to Know really surprised me. Would love for you to check out my reviews of those books!
My mom got some not great health news and it’s just been a time getting to doctors, etc.
I can’t wait to try The Dry! I signed up for The Escape Room blog tour and I will DEF check out your reviews ASAP!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! The Girl He Used to Know is burning a hole on my TBR.
Thank you! It was just an ok weekend. I def can’t wait to read that book!